Electric-driven Stationary Trailer Pump
Thanks to its powerful motor pump, the BSA 1406E eSmart is the ideal solution for tunnel concreting and can be mounted on a rail vehicle when required. The machine is equipped with an electric-driven motor, thereby providing smooth operation of the hydraulic system under any load.
- Operator can monitor real time operating status of the machine.
- Machine can be fully operational in case of a failure thanks to reliable fault management.
- Easy access to all machine components for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- Fewer components and therefore lower service costs.
- S transfer tube designed to withstand difficult concrete mixers and deliver continuous flow of concrete.
- More power transmission provided by closed circuit, free flow-hydraulics.
- Minimal noise during optimized pumping process.
- Emergency switch stops the entire operations of the machine.
Protection against corrosion and inevitable wear results in an extended service life.
Up to 3.5 times lesser hydraulic oil consumed as compared to equivalent machines from other brands.
Ergonic ® Pump System (EPS) makes machines ready to operate quickly and achieve higher placement speed.
RSA - Grill safety switch prevents pump and agitator from operating if hopper grill is open.
Output up to
Concrete pressure up to
Delivery cylinder dia./Stroke
Strokes/minute (max. theoretical0
Drive Unit Power
75 kW (Electric)
S 2018 PN
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."