High Strength All-round Concrete Pump with a 140 kW Engine
The Putzmeister BSA 1409 D is an all-round, high strength stationary concrete pump, equipped with a powerful 140 kW 6-cylinder Deutz diesel engine (Stage 3A). With a maximum capacity of upto 97 cubic meters per hour, this concrete pump is ideal for medium distance pumping and in civil construction applications.
- Robust and easy-to-clean glass fiber reinforced hood
- Fuel-economic,automatic speed draw down on pump stop
- Complete overview of all operating data on Ergonic Graphic Display (EGD)
- High availability thanks to high-quality,wear resistant components with long service life
- CE mark
Delivery cylinder stroke
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."